The process of getting dual Italian American citizenship is challenging. It requires time, effort, and dedication. But our team is here to help.
During your free 30-minute telephone consultation, our dual citizenship experts (fluent in English and Spanish) will help you determine whether you are eligible for Italian citizenship and explain the specific application requirements of your Italian consulate.
We will guide you through each step and explain how to obtain the vital records and translations you will need to include with your Italian citizenship application. Whether you want to apply for Italian citizenship by descent or Italian citizenship through marriage, we can help.
To make the most of your free consultation, gather as much of following information as possible before your call:
- The first and last name of your Italian ancestor
- Your Italian ancestor’s birthdate and place of birth in Italy
- Your ancestor’s place of residence in the U.S.
- Any information or documents that you already have about your Italian ancestor
- Information regarding your ancestor’s naturalization
- The names of each direct-line descendant from your Italian ancestor down to you
- The Italian consulate where the Italian spouse is registered (in case of citizenship by marriage)
- City or town where the marriage was registered in Italy (citizenship by marriage)
We can also help with preliminary research during your free consultation, including a genealogy records search to verify the naturalization status of your Italian ancestor.
Why wait? There is no consultation fee for your first call. Discover your ancestry and be on your way to enjoying the many benefits of dual citizenship! Call us now at (877) 456-1660.
Start Your Citizenship Process
Free of Charge
Please provide the information below so we can assist you as quickly as possible.