Free Telephone Consultation
This 30 minute preliminary telephone consultation with an expert in dual citizenship (fluent in English and Spanish) allows you to move forward in the application process and to have an opportunity to discuss your eligibility for Italian dual citizenship and the specific application requirements of your Italian consulate.
The whole process is not easy; it requires a considerable investment of time and effort, but our experts are here to assist you from the beginning to the end of it. We will guide you through the steps for obtaining the documents and translations that are needed for your Italian citizenship application.
It is important to have the following information available for your telephone consultation:
- The first and last name of your Italian ancestor, year and place of birth in Italy, place of residence in the US.
- Any information or documents that you already have referred to your Italian ancestor.
- Information regarding your ancestor’s naturalization.
- The names of each direct line descendant from the Italian ancestor down to you.
- The Italian consulate where the Italian spouse is registered (in case of citizenship by marriage).
- City or town where the marriage was registered in Italy (citizenship by marriage).
Additional services can be offered during this telephone consultation, such as on-line genealogy research to help verify the naturalization status of your Italian ancestor.
So, why wait? Call us now at (877) 456-1660