ITAMCAP Milano Office
VIA VIGEVANO 18, 20144
MILANO MI, ITALY
- Mon 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tue 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wed 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thu 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Fri 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sat Closed
- Sun Closed
Italian Citizenship for Individuals Living Abroad
If you’re living in Italy under a visa and want to become an Italian citizen, then you might not be sure where to start. The road to citizenship can seem stressful, but it doesn’t have to be.
With the right experts on your side, the process to apply for citizenship can be smoother than you might expect.
Here at the ITAMCAP Milano office, we’re committed to helping Americans looking to take those final steps to apply for Italian dual citizenship. We can provide a number of services, including:
- Translate documents from English to Italian or Italian to English
- Help you obtain naturalization certificates and civil documents
- Help with family research from a board-certified genealogist, so you can find out all about your Italian ancestors
- Give you information about the nearest Italian consulate to your US address, should you need it
- Give you advice and answer questions about Italian law, from making you aware of the requirements for citizenship by residency to eventually obtaining your Italian passport
If you’ve decided to move on from your visa and apply for Italian citizenship, it’s time to talk to us. We can save you invaluable money and time by providing you with the right information fast. Better yet, there’s no obligation to continue with us after our initial conversation.
We’ll give you the information you need so you can decide what’s right for you.
Contact us today for a free phone conversation about your situation and needs. You can drop us a line on our contact form or call us during normal business hours. The final road to dual citizenship starts here, bringing your residence in Italy to the next level.